gravatar

Children's Activities - Two Activities to Have Fun With Your Kids

In this article I will recommend two activities which you can employ and have as fun as possible with your children. I found them searching online and I changed them a little bit to fit my personal standards. Keep reading.
Children's activity #1: Creating hats from paper board.
For this activity for children you will need scissors, colors, and colored paper board. First you must cut the paper board to the shape of the hat. You can also make a crown instead. You can find printable designs online but you can always draw your own hat. Then let the children cut the paper board hats. Urge them to start drawing on the hats. You can also use glue to stick small beads on the hat or crown. After the drawing is over add the finishing touch by sticking the two sides of the paper board together to form the hat. Next, children can wear the hats and have fun switching hats and running here and there. When they are finished ask them to help you clean the mess. Children will just love this activity!
Children's activity #2: Painting Easter Eggs
You can use this activity during Easter when you paint the eggs (usually red). If children like it then you can do many times a year. This is actually a Christian custom. I changed a little bit and I let my children draw on the eggs instead of painting them with one color. You will need eggs, acrylic paints and brushes. First of all boil the eggs. Let them cool down. Then gather the paints and brushes to the playground and let your kids draw happy faces on the eggs or just pick their own theme. Let the color dry. In the next step children play with the eggs hitting them to one another to find out which one is the strongest. The eggs that brake can be eaten. They will just love this part. Your children's activity is over. Clean up the up the mess with the help of your kids.
The above mentioned children's activities are just a sample of the thousands activity-recommendations you can find on the world wide web. I usually search for packs of printable craft and activity templates. I also invest money in buying these templates and then I re-model them to fit my children's needs and my own. I keep having fun with my children using new ideas. I wish you all the fun you can get with your kids.


Recent Post :